With the exception of the items listed in the "Final Sale & Nonreturnable Items" section below, unused, regularly stocked items may be returned by contacting our customer care team within 30 days of the invoice date at firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will create a return authorization and give you further instructions for completing the return process. Each return is subject to a 25 percent restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund amount. The customer will also be responsible for securing a shipping agent to return the merchandise, plus all shipping fees incurred.
All returned items must be new, unused, and in the original packaging.
Other Types of Returns
Please note that "special order items" like custom fabrications and most furniture cannot be returned. Items shipped directly to you from a manufacturer require a return authorization from that manufacturer. A member of our customer care team can assist you in securing that authorization. Please contact us at 973-288-3665 or email@example.com or via Live Chat.
Final Sale & Nonreturnable Items
- Used equipment and supplies
- Special order items (these are marked on our product pages)
- Closeout items
- Perishable and consumable items, including foods, and disposable items like lids, plates, and cups
- Products sold in aerosol cans
- Products that contain flammable liquid
- Hazmat products
- Items shipped to U.S. territories and areas outside the United States
- Items shipped outside of the contiguous United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, and all U.S. territories
There are many costs involved in processing a return. To keep our prices as low as possible, we charge a 25 percent restocking fee for all items returned.
Additional Restocking Fees
In some situations, additional shipping and handling fees will be assessed in the return process. Please keep in mind that items shipped to you with "Free Shipping" are only free when shipping from My Restaurant Store to you. Free shipping does not apply in the case of a return. These fees will be deducted from your refund amount.
If you receive a defective item, you will have to file a warranty claim. For more information on warranties and this process, please contact us at 973-288-3665 or firstname.lastname@example.org or via Live Chat.
Missing or Damaged Items
Claims of items missing from a shipment or damaged in transit must be reported within five business days of receipt of the merchandise. Anytime you receive items, please take some time to carefully inspect your items. Each shipment will include a packing label on the box. Please verify that you received all items listed on that label.
If you would prefer to exchange a returnable item for another product from our stock or the same manufacturer (in the case of a drop shipment), we will be glad to help you arrange this. In most cases the restock fee will be waived when exchanging items directly with our warehouse, however, you will be responsible for return shipping. Items that were shipped directly from the manufacturer must be returned and exchanged with that same manufacturer and may incur additional shipping and restocking fees. All items being returned or exchanged must be new, unused, and in the original packaging.
- Open Order: If your order is still open in our system, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com to cancel your order. You will not be charged any shipping or restocking fees.
- Shipped Order: If your order has already shipped, you can refuse the shipment when it arrives at your location or you can accept the order and initiate a return authorization through our returns process. When a shipment is refused, it will come back to our warehouse and you may be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return.
- Received Order: If you have already received your purchased item(s), you will have to contact our customer appreciation team to start a return. You will be provided a return authorization number and instructions to ship your items back.