Delfield N225P 16 9/16" Drop In Ice Cream Freezer w/ 6 Tub Capacity, 115v
The self-contained refrigeration system in the Delfield N225P drop-in ice cream freezer uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep ice cream temperatures in a range of -5 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Because the cabinet is insulated with polyurethane foam, cold air is kept in the unit to ensure that ice cream stays at optimal serving temperatures. The condensing unit is located below the freezer, so it can be quickly accessed for servicing.
The Delfield N225P drop-in ice cream freezer holds six gallons of product to accommodate a variety of flavors. To access the cabinet, the cover can be unfolded to reveal the ice cream for scooping. The top is removable, so staff can load and unload ice cream to swap flavors or remove empty containers. Ensuring this unit durable for heavy use, the top and lid are made of stainless steel.
- 6-gal. capacity
- Temperature holding range: -5 to 40 degrees F
- Includes (1) 13-in. x 25-in. louver
- Folding cover enables product retrieval
- Removable, die-stamped top opening keeps bacteria out of contents
- Stainless steel top and lid
- Insulated with high-density polyurethane foam
- Cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Rear-located condensing unit
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cutout requirement: 26.62 in. x 16.12 in.
- Overall: 17.06 in. W x 27.41 in. D x 26.58 in. H
- 1.8 A, 0.37 kW, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet, drop-in type, 6 gallon capacity, self-contained, removable cover with handle, stainless steel top and lid, 1/5 hp, (26.62" x 16.12" cutout required), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, cUL, NSF