Delfield N8118BP 26" Drop-In Refrigerator w/ (1) Pan Capacity - Cold Wall Cooled, 115v
The Delfield N8118BP drop-in refrigerator can hold and cool a full-size, 18-inch by 26-inch pan of food. It runs at an adjustable temperature between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit, maintaining these cool temperatures using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and polyurethane insulation. The electronic controls are in the machine compartment, which is difficult for unauthorized individuals to tamper with because this area is unexposed.
This Delfield N8118BP drop-in cold food well features a sturdy, galvanized steel exterior and a corrosion-resistant, stainless steel interior. The interior also resists scratches and dings from pans, and to expedite cleaning, the bottom is creased towards the drain. Made from a single piece, the top has no gaps that trap food, ensuring it is simple to clean.
- 1 full-size pan capacity
- Refrigeration lines in the walls exude cold temperatures
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Electronic temperature control
- Polyurethane foam insulation holds in cold air
- Sloped bottom moves liquids out the 1-in. drain
- Stainless steel interiors are corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel top can be wiped clean
- Galvanized steel exterior
- Recommended cutout: 17 in. x 25 in.
- 675-BTU capacity
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 18 in. W x 26 in. D x 21.87 in. H
- 2 A, 1⁄6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan, 18"W x 26" D, 1-pan size, 1" dia. drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, includes adapter bars, self-contained refrigeration, R404A refrigerant, 1/5 hp, (17" x 25" cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF 7