Garland MCO-GS-10-ESS Master Single Full Size Natural Gas Convection Oven - 60,000 BTU
The Garland MCO-GS-10-ESS gas convection oven includes six chrome-plated racks which can be placed in 13 different positions. Its interior has a standard depth, so it accommodates pans side to side and is not deep enough to hold them front to back. Inside the cavity, surfaces are porcelain enameled, creating a nonstick interior that simplifies cleaning. The corners are rounded to eliminate crevices that could trap crumbs and harbor bacteria.
The doors on this Garland MCO-GS-10-ESS single full-size convection oven are dependent, both opening at the same time when one handle is pulled. These doors have dual-pane glass windows and a safety system that stops the fan from running when they are opened. Controls are simple, with dials for the temperature and the one-hour timer. Operators can change the fan speed, setting it on a low or high option.
- 6 chrome-plated racks
- 13 rack position guides
- Standard cavity depth accommodates pans side to side
- Porcelain-enameled interior is slick and prevents food from building up
- Coved cavity corners can be wiped clean
- Interior lighting shines in the oven for visibility
- Master 200 solid-state controls with a 1-hr. timer
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- 2-speed low and high fan
- 60/40 dependent doors open at the same time with 1 handle
- Double-pane glass door windows show the food inside the oven
- Safety door system stops fan movement if the doors are open 3 in.
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides
- 60,000 BTU
- Specify if the installation altitude is higher than 2,000 ft.
- Part of the Master series
- cUL Gas-fired and UL Gas-fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 29 in. W x 24 in. D x 24 in. H
- Overall: 38 in. W x 411⁄4 in. D x 583⁄4 in. H
- Powered by natural gas
- 9.8 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Master Series Convection Oven, natural gas, single-deck, standard depth 39", (2) speed fan, Master 200 solid state controls with 1 hour timer, electric ignition, dependent 60/40 doors with windows, stainless steel front, sides & top, porcelain cavity, 24" cooking cavity height, with (6) chrome plated oven racks on 13-position rack guides, 25-1/2" legs, EnerLogic Technology, 60,000 BTU (Garland), UL, cUL, NSF, ENERGY STAR® qualified model