Garland SCO-GS-20S SunFire Doube Full Size Natural Gas Convection Oven - 106,000 BTU
To withstand heavy use, this Garland SCO-GS-20S Sunfire double convection oven features stainless steel components. Its top, sides, front, and legs are all made durable by this metal, ensuring they resist corrosion and scratches. Each of the cooking chambers features two dependent, accessible doors which employees can open with one hand, freeing up the other to hold a baking pan or dish.
In each section of the Garland SCO-GS-20S full-size convection oven, five racks support product and can be lowered, raised, or removed as needed to fit a wide variety of foods. If food falls off the pans, the interior is porcelain enameled so food doesn’t stick to its slick surface or in its rounded corners. This unit features two sets of solid-state controls, each with time and temperature knobs. The time knob counts to 60 minutes while the temperature knob can be set from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Part of the Sunfire series
- Timer and temperature dials
- Maximum time: 60-min.
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- Scratch- and dent-resistant, stainless steel exterior
- Dependent doors can be closed or opened with one hand
- Porcelain-enameled finish ensures the interior is smooth to clean
- Coved interior corners do not catch food particles
- Includes 5 chrome-plated racks for each oven
- 10 rack guides inside each oven
- Direct spark ignition and 100 percent shut-off valve
- 106,000 total BTU; 53,000 BTU per oven
- UL and cUL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interiors: 29 in. W x 24 in. D x 24 in. H
- Overall: 38 in. W x 411⁄4 in. D x 701⁄2 in. H
- Heated by natural gas
- Single 1-in. NPT gas inlet
- 19.6 A, 31.06 kW
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, (2) 6-ft. cords with NEMA 5-15P plugs
SunFire Convection Oven, natural gas, double-deck, solid state controls with 150° - 500° F, solid state thermostat, 60 minute timer, (5) chrome plated oven racks per deck, electronic spark ignition, dependant 60/40 doors, stainless steel front, sides, top, 6-1/2" legs, porcelain cavity, 106,000 BTU, UL, cUL, NSF