Ice-O-Matic ICEU226HA 24 1/2" Air Cooled Undercounter Half Dice Cube Ice Machine with 70 lb. Bin - 208/230V; 241 lb.
The Ice-O-Matic ICEU226HA undercounter half cube ice machine can produce up to 241 pounds of ice throughout the day, while the bin holds up to 70 pounds at a time. A Harvest Assist feature helps provide consistent ice by pushing it into the storage bin instead of letting gravity pull it down. Internal surfaces have an antimicrobial coating that slows the growth of bacteria between cleanings. Durability and corrosion resistance are provided by the stainless steel construction of the ice machine. The plastic parts are resistant to fingerprints, and the door easily slides up for access to ice. Since the Ice-O-Matic ICEU226HA undercounter half cube ice machine is compact and has an air filter on the front, it can fit into small spaces where you do not have to worry about airflow or clearances.
- Produces up to 241 lbs. of half-cube ice every 24 hours
- Up to 70 lbs. of ice can be stored in the bin
- Durability and corrosion resistance are provided by the stainless steel construction
- Plastic is fingerprint resistant
- Door slides up for easy access to ice
- Fits into compact spaces easily since air flow takes place through the front
- Harvest Assist pushes ice into the bin instead of relying on gravity, speeding up production and saving on energy consumption
- Internal surfaces have an antimicrobial coating called Pure Ice® that slows the growth of bacteria between cleanings
- Optional water filtration system reduces chlorine tastes and odors and protects against lime scale buildup (sold separately)
- Electroless nickel plating on the evaporator plate extends the life of the equipment
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 4,321 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.2 kW, 6 A
- Ice Dimensions: 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 24.54 in. W x 26.27 in. D x 39 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
ICE Series™ Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 241 lb production/24 hours, 70 lb. built-in bin, half-size cube, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®