Koolaire KYT-0300A 30" Half Cube Ice Machine Head - 330 lb/day, Air Cooled, 115v
In suitable conditions, the KoolaireKYT-0300A ice machine head can produce 330 pounds of ice per day. It creates half-cube ice, which displays more liquid in glasses than other ice types and can be used in drinks, bags, or displays. To create these cubes, a tube distributes water over the evaporator grid as a shield helps redirect excess liquid so that water stays away from the other components. The grid then gives the cubes their shape as they freeze. When mounted on top of a K-400 ice bin, operators can keep as much as 290 pounds of ice on hand.
The Koolaire KYT-0300A ice maker head has an exterior with the appearance of stainless steel, and its sleek finish resists finger smudges and smears. The machine's condenser is cooled by air, which cuts down on water bills when compared to a water-cooled unit. For maintenance, parts such as the water shield and pump can be removed without a screwdriver. The food area is made of white plastic, which contrasts with debris and dirt so that staff can see spots that need to be cleaned.
- 330-lb. daily ice production capacity when the surrounding air is 70 degrees F and incoming water is 50 degrees F
- 230-lb. daily ice production capacity when the surrounding air is 90 degrees F and incoming water is 70 degrees F
- Produces half-size cubes
- Half-cube size: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Staff can remove the water shield, distribution tube, and pump without extra tools
- Shield helps prevent water damage to internal components
- White plastic reveals dirt and debris
- Condenser is air cooled
- Uses R-410A refrigerant
- Stainless steel-like finish resists smudging
- Ice bin sold separately
- Surrounding air temperature: 40-110 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- CE approved; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. L x 30 in. W x 21.5 in. H
- 9.4 A, 5.9 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Ice Kube Machine, cube style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30" W, production capacity up to 330-lb/24 hrs at 70°/50° (230 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), water shield, smudge & fingerprint resistant, stainless like finish, half-dice size cubes, R410a refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph