Lincoln 1450-000-U 78" Impinger Conveyor Oven - Natural Gas
The Lincoln 1450-000-U Impinger® I single belt conveyor oven uses air impingement technology to surround food with small jets of hot air, so pizzas bake faster, crisper, and more consistently than traditional ovens. Controlled by a microprocessor, this oven's cook time is adjustable from 1 to 30 minutes, and it has a temperature range of 250 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Equipped with a digital display, this oven informs the user of the cooking status and enables them to control temperature settings and conveyor belt speed. It also features indicator lights and diagnostic messages for maintenance and troubleshooting.
Stackable with other units, the Lincoln 1450-000-U single belt conveyor oven maximizes space in tight kitchens. Its stainless steel front and sides resist corrosion and bending while also streamlining the cleaning process. Accessible at the front, the baking chamber door has a cool-touch handle that protects users from burns.
- Part of the Impinger I series
- Uses air impingement to cook food quickly and thoroughly
- Conveyor is reversible
- Front-loading access door has a cool-to-the-touch handle
- Can be stacked to save space
- Front and sides are made of stainless steel
- Temperature range: 250-600 degrees F
- Variable conveyor speed controls range from 1-30 min.
- 120,000 BTU
- CE approved; CSA, cULus, and UL-EPH listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Conveyor: 73 in. L x 32 in. W
- Overall: 78 in. W x 58 in. D x 52 in. H
- Powered by natural gas
- 5 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Lincoln Impinger® I Conveyor Pizza Oven, Natural Gas, single-deck, single conveyor belt, solid door, glass access window included, 120v/60/1, 5.0 amps, 120,000 BTU, CE, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CSA Star, CSA Flame (Top NOT included, sold separately)