Manitowoc D970 Ice Storage Bin - 882 lb.
The Manitowoc D-970 ice storage bin has an artic blue interior liner that enhances the clarity of the ice. The ergonomic ice scoop is designed with a built-in thumb and knuckle guard to eliminate contact between the ice and the user's hand. Since it is made of plastic, the scoop is easy to clean and resistant to minor damage. The ice scoop has a 5.3-pound capacity and a molded-in lip that helps prevent ice from falling out.
Foamed insulation on the door retains cold air, keeping the ice from melting quickly, and reduces condensation formation on the door. With built-in grips, the door is easy to open from any angle with just one hand. The door is set at a 53-degree angle for comfortable scooping, and it stays open as needed thanks to a self-latching design. The exterior of the Manitowoc D-970 ice storage bin's exterior has a DuraTech finish to resist corrosion and reduce the visibility of fingerprints.
- 882-lb. capacity
- Storage space of 29.7 cu. ft. based on AHRI standards
- Artic blue polyurethane interior liner enhances the ice clarity
- Easy-to-clean DuraTech metal exterior finish is corrosion and smudge resistant
- Legs are adjustable from 6-7.75 in. to accommodate various applications
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 34 in. D x 50 in. H
- AHRI and NSF certified
Heavy-Duty Door Design
- Foam insulation retains cold air and eliminates condensation on the door
- Built-in grips on each side of the door make it easy to open with one hand from any angle
- Door is set at a 53-degree angle for ergonomic scooping
- Self-latching design keeps the door open for convenient access
Ergonomically Designed Ice Scoop
- 5.3-lb. capacity
- Molded-in lip retains ice for maximum scooping capacity
- Plastic construction is durable and easy to clean
- Knuckle and thumb guard eliminates contact between the ice and the user
- Designed for quick and comfortable use
- NSF certified
Ice Bin, 48"W x 34"D, 50"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 882 lb ice storage capacity (29.7 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF