Manitowoc RNF0620A 22" Air Cooled Nugget Ice Machine - 591 lb.
The Manitowoc RNF-0620A ice maker can produce 591 pounds of ice in 24 hours, but it is likely to produce less since ambient air and incoming water temperatures are usually higher than the ideal level. It has a self-contained condenser, and because it is cooled with air, this unit is straightforward to install but requires a clearance for air intake and exhaust. When water flows over the evaporator plate, refrigerant removes heat so water will freeze and form ice cubes.
After ice is produced, it falls into a bin or dispenser, but these units are sold separately. This Manitowoc RNF-0620A ice machine head produces nugget ice—an ice type that is ideal for soft drinks and blended frozen drinks. Although nugget ice is a favorite among customers, it can melt quickly and alter the flavor of drinks. This head is constructed of a stainless steel exterior that is resistant to rust, dents, and scratches.
- Makes nugget ice
- 591-lb. maximum ice production capacity
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Self-contained condenser is convenient to access for maintenance
- Air-cooled motor
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Ice bin or dispenser is sold separately
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-110 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 37-90 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 14-80 PSI
- 5,200 average BTU; 7,700 peak BTU
- CE approved; cULus and cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 22 in. W x 23.63 in. D x 26 in. H
- 16.3 A, 5.81 kW, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Ice Maker, nugget style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 23-5/8"D x 26"H, production capacity up to 591 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (451 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel exterior, R404A, 1 HP, NSF, cULus, CE, cETLus, 115v/60/1ph