Manitowoc UYF-0310A NEO 30" Air Cooled Undercounter Half Dice Ice Machine with 119 lb. Bin - 115V, 295 lb.
In 24 hours, the Manitowoc UYF0310A NEO® undercounter ice machine can create 290 pounds of half-dice ice that falls into the 100-pound capacity bin as it is made. Each ice cube measures 3⁄8 inch by 7⁄8 inch by 11⁄8 inches, small enough to fill most of a glass. Using this ice type can help operators save money on beverage costs since less drink is needed to fill each glass.
When business is slow or the operation is closed, the delay function temporarily pauses ice production to help conserve energy. To save water, the unit's condensing system is air cooled and uses much less water than water-cooled units. Air intake and exhaust are through the front, meaning users can install the unit flush against equipment without any problems, and when the Manitowoc UYF0310A undercounter ice maker needs to be serviced, the refrigeration components are accessible behind the removable bin. AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection is built into the key components in the food zone to slow bacteria growth.
- 290-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 235-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Makes half-dice ice for a variety of applications
- Ice size: 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 11⁄8 in.
- Delay function saves energy by pausing ice production
- Feedback program includes full-bin and service indicators
- Bin has a 100-lb. storage capacity
- Slide-up bin door keeps walkway clear
- Condensing system is air cooled and self-contained
- Front air intake and exhaust
- Air filter can be removed, cleaned, and reused
- Slide-off bin provides quick access to refrigeration components for maintenance
- Distribution tube, water trough, and damper door in the food zone are removable to simplify cleaning
- AlphaSan antimicrobial agent inhibits bacteria growth on integral components
- 4,600 average BTU; 5,450 peak BTU
- California Low Lead qualified; CE approved; cULus listed; NSF, AHRI, ISO 9001:2008 certified
Ideal Operating Conditions
- Incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- Water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Surrounding air temperature: 40-110 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 30 in. W x 28.5 in. D x 38.5 in. H
- 10 A, 7.2 kW, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
NEO® Undercounter Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self contained, 30"W x 28"D x 38-1/2", production capacity up to 290 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (235 lb AHRI certified at 90°70°), 119 lb ice storage capacity, electronic controls, half dice size cubes, 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet (painted gray), 3/4 HP, NSF, cULus, CE, 115v/60/1ph