Scotsman C1448MA-32 Prodigy Plus Series 48" Air Cooled Medium Cube Ice Machine - 1553 lb.
Ideal for high-volume production, the Scotsman C1448MA-32 ice machine can make 1,553 pounds in a 24-hour cycle; this amount depends on the ambient air and water temperatures, with higher temperatures leading to less production. Because the unit makes full-cube ice, it works well in bars and restaurants. Cubes are formed when the evaporator plate is cold enough to freeze the water flowing over it.
The Scotsman C1448MA-32 full-cube ice machine head has a one-touch cleaning button and internal antimicrobial protection guards to keep the unit at its best. The WaterSense purge control will reduce scale buildup automatically in the smooth stainless steel unit. With a small operational footprint, this ice head uses Harvest Assist technology to force ice into the bin for immediate use. For user-friendliness, the unit has a front-located air filter and a self-aligning front panel for efficiency and ease of reach.
- 1,553-lb. daily ice production capacity
- 1,296-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production capacity
- Ice is medium, full-cube size for drinks, cocktails, and dispensing applications
- Full-cube ice size: 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Made of stainless steel
- Interior guarded with antimicrobial protection
- Harvest Assist moves ice to storage bin quickly
- AutoAlert™ light visibly shows when maintenance is needed
- Small operational footprint
- 1-touch cleaning button
- Air filter located conveniently in front
- Key components can be accessed on front panel
- Vari-Smart™ ice level control available (not included)
- Smart-Board™ enables additional capabilities (sold separately)
- QR code links users to service and warranty information
- Self-contained condenser
- Air-cooled unit
- 20,000 BTU of heat transfer capacity
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Ice storage bin or dispenser is sold separately
- CE approved; cULus listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2015 NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified