Scotsman UN324A-1 24" Air Cooled Undercounter Nugget Ice Machine - 340 lb.
The Scotsman UN324A-1 undercounter nugget ice machine can produce 340 pounds of nugget ice in 24 hours, but this amount decreases in warmer conditions. Nugget ice is soft, chewable, and it can be used in frozen drinks, fountain beverages, healthcare establishments, and more. The unit has an 80-pound-capacity storage bin—made accessible because the lid slides back—while the included ice scoop prevents contact between ice and hands.
This Scotsman UN324A-1 undercounter ice maker is simple to operate with its intuitive control panel. A QR code is included for checking service information and warranty history of the unit. It has a stainless steel evaporator that withstands heavy use and an external air filter that is accessible from the front for cleaning.
- 340-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 266-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- 80-lb. storage bin capacity
- Makes chewable nugget ice
- User-friendly control panel for intuitive operation
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- External air filter is front accessible for convenient cleaning
- Stainless steel evaporator is durable for high-volume settings
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Reliable, low-maintenance, greaseless bearing
- Unique QR code provides information for servicing and warranty history
- Convenient, slide-back bin door
- Ice scoop is included
- 3,000-BTU heat transfer capacity
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- cULus listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2015, and NSF certified
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.A.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. W x 28.5 in. D x 39 in. H
- 5.47 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord
Ice Maker with Bin, Nugget Style, air cooled, self contained condenser, production capacity up to 340 lb production/24 hours at 70°/50° (266 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), 80 lb bin storage capacity, stainless steel evaporator, external air filter, sealed bearings, ice scoop, includes 6" legs, 115v/60/1-ph, cULus, NSF