True STA1F-1G-HC 27" Single Section Reach In Freezer, (1) Glass Door, 115v
The True STA1F-1G-HC single-section freezer comes with three chrome-plated wire shelves, encouraging airflow to evenly cool stored items. LED lighting is used in the cabinet to increase product visibility. Employees can see stored items in the freezer without opening the door since it has a triple-pane glass window, and this door self-closes to retain cold air and can stay open past 120 degrees when users are loading product. A door lock protects stored items from theft and tampering. Made of stainless steel and aluminum, the freezer is durable and corrosion resistant.
The temperature in this True STA1F-1G-HC reach-in freezer stays at -10 degrees Fahrenheit. Operators can monitor this level on the exterior digital display, while the refrigeration system uses an eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures. Refrigerant is metered by the capillary tube system, which responds quickly to temperature changes.
Since the condenser and evaporator fan motors are electronically commutated, they efficiently move cold air without producing a lot of heat or using too much energy. The corrosion-resistant, epoxy-coated evaporator is positioned out of the food zone, maximizing cabinet space for stored items. Defrosting is needed in the freezer to remove ice buildup from the evaporator. Defrost cycles are automatic, and they start based on a timer and end when the temperature is back at a safe level.
- 3 chrome-plated wire shelves are durable for heavy use
- Bright LED lighting illuminates the cabinet
- Aluminum interior side walls and back resist corrosion
- Stainless steel interior floor and ceiling facilitate cleaning
- Strong, rust-resistant stainless steel exterior door, front, and sides
- Cabinet and door have foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to retain cold air
- Door has triple-pane glass that enables users to view product without letting out cold air
- Self-closing door stays open past 120 degrees for product loading
- Bolt-style door lock reduces the risk of theft
- Heavy-duty, all-metal door handle
- 1-piece magnetic door gasket can be removed without tools
- 4 cam lift door hinges
- 2 of the (4) 5-in. castors lock in place
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 approved to hold open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Exterior digital temperature display
- Capillary tube refrigeration system responds quickly to changing temperatures
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically commutated, efficiently moving a consistent volume of air while reducing heat production and energy use
- To maximize cabinet storage space, the evaporator is outside the food zone
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Time-initiated, temperature-terminated automatic defrost system
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 831⁄8 in. H
- 8.9 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES® Freezer, reach-in, -10°F, one-section, (1) glass door with lock, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (3) chrome shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA