True STA1FRI-1S 35" Single Section Roll-In Freezer, (1) Solid Door, 115v
This True STA1FRI-1S one-section roll-in freezer has a self-contained capillary tube system that uses R404A refrigerant. Since the unit's evaporator coil and condenser are extra large and its motor has high horsepower, the cabinet stays at -10 degrees Fahrenheit. To keep it free of debris, the refrigeration system is top mounted rather than near the floor. Its automatic defrost system runs at a set time and stops when the desired temperature is reached. While defrosting, the evaporator fan slows down.
This one-section roll-in freezer has a door that can stay open 120 degrees and closes on its own to conserve energy. Secured by three cam-lift hinges, this door has a metal handle that helps staff open it, a lock that keeps the contents safe, and a magnetic gasket that snaps into the door frame to create an airtight seal. To help staff clearly see product, incandescent lighting brightens the interior. Internal temperatures are displayed on the outside in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
This True STA1FRI-1S one-section roll-in freezer's exterior sides, front, and door are made of durable stainless steel, along with its interior ceiling and floor. Dent and scratch resistant, its interior back and side walls are constructed of aluminum. To ensure product stays cold, the walls are foamed in place with polyurethane insulation. This roll-in unit has a heavy-gauge stainless steel ramp and can hold racks and carts less than 27 inches wide by 29 inches deep by 66 inches tall.
- Temperature is displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Incandescent lighting illuminates the interior
- Door closes on its own and stays open 120 degrees
- 3 cam lift hinges secure door to cabinet
- Door lock keeps contents safe
- Metal handle offers a comfortable grip when opening
- Magnetic gasket has a 1-piece construction and can be removed without tools
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Exterior front, sides, and door are made of stainless steel
- Interior side walls and back are constructed of aluminum
- Stainless steel interior ceiling and floor can be wiped down
- Insulated with polyurethane foam to retain temperatures
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel ramp
- Interior bumpers protect walls from damage from racks and carts
- Can hold roll-in racks and carts that measure at or less than 27 in. W x 29 in. D x 66 in. H
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R404A refrigerant
- Large evaporator coil with high-horsepower compressor and large condenser keeps cabinet at -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sealed, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and large fan blades support a high-volume airflow design
- Top-mounted system keeps evaporator away from the food zone
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and temperature terminated
- Automatic evaporator fan motor slows down while defrosting
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 35 in. W x 39 in. D x 84 in. H
- 12 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES® Roll-in Freezer, one-section, (1) stainless steel door with lock, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, incandescent interior lighting, stainless steel ramp, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 12.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P (accommodates 27"W x 29"D x 66"H cart, NOT included), cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA