True STA1HPT-1G-1S Full Height Insulated Mobile Heated Cabinet w/ (3) Pan Capacity, 208-230v/1ph
This True STA1HPT-1G-1S Spec Series® pass-thru mobile heated cabinet keeps baked and cooked food warm as its pass-thru design connects the back of the house to the front. To resist corrosion and dents, its exterior front and sides and interior floor and ceiling are made of stainless steel. Its interior back and walls are constructed of aluminum, which can be cleaned quickly. Foamed with Ecomate, a polyurethane insulation, its walls keep warm air inside. This cabinet can hold steady temperatures between 140 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
The unit's heating element is stainless steel, which heats quickly and evenly. Warm air is circulated around the cabinet by low-velocity fans. By opening a vent on top of the cabinet, users can control the humidity level, and they can check the internal temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius on an external display. Moving the unit is made possible by 5-inch-diameter castors; the front set locks to secure the unit in place.
Since it has a pass-thru design, this True STA1HPT-1G-1S mobile heated cabinet has two doors. Its front door is made of low-e, double-pane glass, while its rear door is made of solid stainless steel. Both doors have metal handles for comfortable opening and bolt locks to prevent theft. To conserve energy, the doors close on their own, but they stay open past 120 degrees to facilitate loading and unloading. Preventing warm-air leaks, magnetic gaskets snap into each door frame. Inside, three PVC-coated wire shelves support product.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Designed to hold warm cooked and baked food
- Stainless steel front, sides, ceiling, and floor resist corrosion
- Aluminum side walls and back can be wiped down
- Ecomate polyurethane insulation is foamed throughout the cabinet
- 3 chrome-plated wire shelves hold product
- Temperature holding range: 140-180 degrees F
- Temperature is externally displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Stainless steel heating element evenly generates heat
- Warm air is circulated by low-velocity fans
- Humidity is controlled by opening a vent on top of the cabinet
- 5-in.-diameter castors provide movement
- NSF-4 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Front door is made of low-e, double-pane glass
- Rear door is made of solid stainless steel
- Bolt-style locks protect contents
- Metal handles facilitate opening
- Close on their own before 120 degrees
- Stay open past 120 degrees to support loading and unloading
- 4 cam-lift hinges securely attach doors to cabinet
- Magnetic gaskets snap into the frame for an airtight seal
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 25 in. W x 273⁄4 in. D
- Overall: 271⁄2 in. W x 391⁄8 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 1,500 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
SPEC SERIES® Heated Cabinet, pass-thru, one-section, (1) glass door front, (1) stainless steel door rear, locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (3) chrome shelves, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, 5" castors, 1.5 kW, 208-230v/60/1-ph, NEMA 6-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA