True TAC-30-LD 30" Vertical Open Air Cooler w/ (5) Levels, 115v
The True TAC-30-LD open-air merchandiser is NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for storing and displaying packaged and bottled products. For ideal airflow, the rear interior wall is perforated and a front air curtain keeps contents cool. Condenser fan motors reverse during defrost off-cycles to keep the condenser coil free of debris of dirt, enabling the unit to maintain cold temperatures.
For optimal food preservation, the evaporator coil, compressor, and condenser can hold a set temperature between 35 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. A capillary tube system controls R404A refrigerant flow, which removes heat from the cabinet. The entire unit is insulated with environmentally friendly polyurethane that is foamed in place to retain cold air and create structure.
The plexiglass lower front panel is durable and resists breaking. To prevent chipping and peeling, the exterior is black vinyl. White aluminum interior liner brightens the cabinet and resists corrosion, and the stainless steel interior floor and deck pans can be wiped down quickly. An exterior sign panel on the True TAC-30-LD open-air merchandiser lights up to grab customer attention, while LED interior lights illuminate products for visibility. Adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments, the four PVC-coated wire shelves can accommodate varying product heights.
- 4 PVC-coated wire shelves are on 1⁄2-in. adjustable increments
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips per shelf
- LED interior lighting provides product visibility
- Interior back wall is perforated for ideal airflow
- White aluminum interior liner and stainless steel interior floor are durable and ease cleaning
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to give the cabinet structure and keep cold air inside
- Exterior sign panel is illuminated to grab customer attention
- Permanent black vinyl exterior avoids chipping and peeling
- Plexiglass lower front panel is durable and break resistant
- Black powder-coated steel frame rail resists corrosion and has leg levelers for uneven flooring
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for storing and displaying packaged and bottled products
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Temperature holding range: 35-40 degrees F
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly R404A refrigerant
- Defrost cycle system is time initiated and time terminated
- Evaporator coil, compressor, and condenser maintain even temperatures for ideal food preservation
- Condensing unit is bottom mounted for efficient maintenance
- Reversing condenser fan motors prevent dust and debris from building up on the condenser coil
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 2511⁄16 in. W x 171⁄2 in. D
- Overall: 30 in. W x 291⁄4 in. D x 805⁄8 in. H
- 15.1 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Vertical Air Curtain Merchandiser, 30"L, 80-5/8"H, (4) white PVC-coated shelves, vinyl exterior, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor/deck pans, LED interior lighting, leg levelers, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 15.1 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA