True TBB-1-HC 23.5" Bar Refrigerator - 1 Swinging Solid Door, Black, 115v
The True TBB-1-HC one-section bar refrigerator is compact enough to fit in the back bar area beneath existing countertops and holds 30 six-packs of 12-ounce cans or one half-barrel keg. To accommodate varying product heights, two black, PVC-coated wire shelves can be adjusted in 1⁄2-inch increments. For visibility, lights in the cabinet illuminate products, and four 4-inch-diameter castors enable the unit to be moved for cleaning. The 12-inch-long recessed handle on the laminated black vinyl door is permanently attached.
Temperatures in the True TBB-1-HC one-section bar refrigerator can be set anywhere from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. A one-piece magnetic gasket on the door prevents cold air from leaking out, and the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet. To quickly cool product and recover temperatures, this unit has electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors with large fan blades. For maintenance and cleaning, operators can access the refrigeration system from the back of the unit, and the epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion.
- Accommodates (30) 6-packs of 12-oz. cans or 1 half-barrel keg
- Durable black vinyl exterior front and sides with heavy-duty aluminum back
- Stainless steel floor with galvanized steel walls
- Damage from loading product is prevented with a door threshold protector
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 4-in.-diameter castors mobilize the unit
- Laminated black vinyl exterior on the door
- 12-in. recessed door handle is permanently attached
- Magnetic door gasket prevents cold-air leaks
- Door locks prevent unauthorized access
- 2 black, PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in increments of 1⁄2 in.
- Bright LED lights enhance visibility in the cabinet
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Cold temperatures are maintained with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors with large fan blades create high-volume airflow for quick temperature recovery
- Accessible from the rear for cleaning and maintenance
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 231⁄4 in. W x 19 in. D
- Overall: 231⁄2 in. W x 317⁄8 in. D x 383⁄4 in. H
- 1.4 A, 1⁄10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Back Bar Cooler, one-section, 38-3/4" high, (30) 6-packs, (1) keg capacity, (2) shelves, condensing unit on left, stainless steel top, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, black vinyl exterior, (1) door with locks, fluorescent interior lights, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.9 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA