True TD-80-30-S 80.5" Forced Air Bottle Cooler - Holds (720) 12 oz Bottles, Lid Locks, 115v
The True TD-80-30-S-HC forced-air bottle cooler has a stainless steel exterior that is durable and resistant to rusting. Its countertop and three sliding lids are also made of stainless steel, but its interior is made of galvanized steel. Stability is provided by the black powder-coated steel frame rail, and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides structure and retains cold air. To prevent slipping hazards, a cap catcher is built into the attached bottle cap opener.
This cooler can hold 30 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 42 cases of 12-ounce cans. Inside the cabinet, six PVC-coated bin dividers separate products, providing organization and saving time when locating drinks. Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit; cold temperatures and fast recovery time are ensured because the evaporator and condenser fan motors create high-volume airflow. Forced-air cooling pushes air over the bottles on the top to ensure they are chilled and ready to be served. The True TD-80-30-S-HC bottle cooler has a highly accessible refrigeration system that slides out from behind the front grille.
- Accommodates 30 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 42 cases of 12-oz. cans
- 6 PVC-coated bin dividers keep the cooler organized
- Included bottle cap opener and cap catcher streamline service and help prevent slipping hazards by keeping caps off the floor
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- Refrigeration system slides out from behind the front grille for servicing
- Forced-air cooling chills bottles on the top before bottle on the bottom
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated in epoxy
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for the storage and display of packaged and bottled product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- 3 sliding lids and countertop are constructed of stainless steel
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel for rust resistance and durability
- Galvanized steel interior is heavy duty
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides structure and retains cold air
- Black steel frame rail is corrosion resistant because it is powder coated
Dimensions & Utilities
- 801⁄8 in. W x 277⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- 2.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Bottle Cooler, flat top, (30cs) 12oz bottles or (42cs) 12oz can capacity, stainless steel counter top & (3) lids, barrel locks standard, well design, galvanized interior, stainless steel exterior, (6) PVC coated adjustable bin dividers, removable bottle cap opener & cap catcher, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.7 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, CSA, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA