True TDM-DZ-77-GE/GE-B-W 77 1/4" Full Service Dual Zone Bakery Case w/ Curved Glass - (4) Levels, 115v
The True TDM-DZ-77-GE/GE-B-W dual-zone bakery case supports contents on six PVC-coated shelves, each of which is adjustable to accommodate various baked goods. LED lighting keeps products bright and visible. Glass on the sides and front shows contents to customers, and the curved front enables customers to look up closely without a horizontal bar blocking their sight. Resisting dings and corrosion, the interior is white-coated steel, while a horizontal frame rail and polyurethane insulation support the structure. Staff members can see through the rear glass doors and reach through them to get pastries for customers.
The True TDM-DZ-77-GE/GE-B-W dual-zone display case provides two areas for baked goods. One space holds contents at room temperature, while the other stays between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit, maintained by a capillary tube refrigeration system. It uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and slides out for fast access.
- Black aluminum exterior and white steel interior
- Powder coats the interior and exterior for corrosion protection
- Warp-resistant frame rail
- Dense polyurethane insulation throughout the cabinet
- Interior access is available through sliding rear doors
- Doors have 12-in. handles
- Curved front shows goods without obstructing them
- Glass front swings upward for cleaning
- Ends and front are made of glass to show product on 3 sides
- 6 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Each shelf can hold 150 lbs.
- LED lighting illuminates the interior
- Can hold (8) 18-in. W x 26-in. D pans and (12) 12-in. W x 18-in. D pans (sold separately)
- Leg levelers accommodate uneven flooring
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Controls for the temperature are electronic
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-contained capillary tubes control refrigerant flow
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is corrosion resistant
- Fan reverses to keep debris off condensing coils
- Accessible pull-out condenser
Dimensions & Utilities
- 771⁄4 in. W x 39 in. D x 491⁄16 in. H
- 10 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Display Merchandiser, Dual Zone (Dry/Refrigerated), 77-1/4"L, curved glass front, glass ends, (3) tiered levels of adjustable white PVC coated wire shelves (6 shelves total), LED interior lighting, powder coated black exterior, powder coated white interior, (2) rear sliding glass doors, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 10.0 amps, 115/60/1-ph, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA