True TRCB-52 52" Chef Base w/ (2) Drawers - 115v
This True TRCB-52 chef base provides refrigerated storage with a work space that can support 717 pounds of equipment. Each of the two drawers has room for three full-size food pans or fractional equivalents—these pans are sold separately. Durability is provided with a stainless steel exterior and aluminum back, while the interior is built with an aluminum liner and a clear coat. Mounted on 4-inch-diameter castors, this unit can be moved to clean underneath.
For convenient maintenance, the self-contained refrigeration system has all the components built together, and to maintain a set temperature from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, a capillary tube system uses R134A refrigerant. Because the condensing unit slides out from the back of the True TRCB-52 chef base, it is effortlessly accessible, and the evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. High-volume airflow is ensured by the evaporator fan motors and large fan blades.
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel with an aluminum back
- White aluminum interior liner has a clear coating for protection
- 4-in.-diameter castors enable mobility, and front castor set locks
- 2 drawers each fit 3 full-size food pans or fractional equivalents (sold separately)
- Frames, facings, and liners are constructed of stainless steel
- Gaskets around the drawer frames prevent cold-air leaks
- Drawers feature recessed handles that are permanently foamed in place
- Slides and rollers are durable and create smooth movement
- Heavy-duty top features 1-piece construction and a marine edge to contain messes
- Top can support 717 lbs.
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product
- CE approved; UL-EPH and cULus listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- External digital display simplifies monitoring internal temperature
- Forced-air refrigeration has guided airflow to ensure all areas are cooled evenly
- R134A refrigerant is controlled by a capillary tube to maintain temperatures
- Slide-out condensing unit
- Quick temperature recovery is provided by large fan blades and the evaporator fan motors
- Corrosion protection is provided by the epoxy coating on the evaporator
Dimensions & Utilities
- 5113⁄16 in. W x 331⁄16 in. D x 253⁄8 in. H
- 8.1 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Chef Base, 51-7/8"L, one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) drawers [accommodates (3) 12"x20"x4" pans, NOT included], 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.1 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA