True TUC-44F-HC 44 1/2" W Undercounter Freezer w/ (1) Section & (1) Door, 115v
The True TUC-44F-HC deep undercounter freezer has an efficient refrigeration system and its condensing unit—which slides out for simple maintenance—can be accessed behind the front grille. Because the system keeps the air so cold, the components are susceptible to frost buildup. This unit has an automatic defrost system that is time initiated and time terminated to solve this issue.
The high-capacity, factory-balanced refrigeration system keeps the temperature at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream. Guided airflow moves cold air throughout the cabinet to provide uniform product temperatures. The self-contained capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move a consistent volume of air, generating less heat with efficient operation.
This True TUC-44F-HC deep undercounter freezer has two shelves which measure 25 inches in width by 273⁄4 inches in depth. The wire shelves have gaps which facilitate airflow around stored items for consistent cooling. Coated in PVC, the shelves are corrosion resistant and adjustable for flexibility. The interior is lined with corrosion-resistant aluminum and has a clear coating. The stainless steel floor is durable and rust resistant, and its corners are coved to prevent debris from getting trapped.
- 2 corrosion-resistant, PVC-coated shelves
- Shelves can be adjusted in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Stainless steel floor has coved corners and NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum interior liner
- Exterior has a stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Corrosion-resistant GalFan coats the steel exterior back
- Front set of 5-in.-diameter stem castors is equipped with locks
- Entire cabinet structure and the solid door use high-density polyurethane insulation to create structure and retain cold air
- Sheet metal interlock foams 12-in.-long recessed handle in place to ensure permanent attachment to door
- Door swings within the cabinet dimensions and features a positive seal component
- Door matches the rest of the cabinet with its stainless steel exterior and clear aluminum interior liner
- 1-piece, removable magnetic door gasket simplifies the cleaning process
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Condensing unit is accessed from behind the front grille with a convenient slide-out design
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and time terminated
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Guided airflow pattern uniformly moves cold air throughout the cabinet
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors reduce heat generation and energy consumption
- Epoxy coating on the evaporator resists corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 25 in. W x 273⁄4 in. D
- Overall: 441⁄2 in. W x 333⁄16 in. D x 3515⁄16 in. H
- 5.8 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Deep Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, stainless steel top & sides, (1) stainless steel door, (2) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, side mount, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®