True TUC-48F-ADA-HC 48 1/2" W Undercounter Freezer w/ (2) Sections & (2) Doors, 115v
Because the True TUC-48F-ADA-HC undercounter freezer fits under countertops, it provides cold storage without eliminating prep space. In the cabinet, stored items are held on four coated shelves that are adjustable to suit different products and have a wire design to encourage even airflow through the gaps. Made of clear-coated aluminum, the interior liner is heavy duty and quick to clean, while its floor is stainless steel and has coved corners to streamline cleaning.
The doors on this freezer have a self-closing design to trap cold air inside the cabinet, and when users are stocking products and cleaning the interior, the doors can be opened past 90 degrees. These doors have comfortable, 12-inch handles, and they take up little aisle space with their recessed design. Removable without tools, magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air from leaking out.
Operating at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, this True TUC-48F-ADA-HC undercounter freezer has a 34-inch height that is ADA compliant. When condensation builds up on the components, it freezes and turns to frost. This buildup can lead to system malfunctions, so the defrost cycles automatically start and end based on a timer. If there is a system issue, the condenser is accessible at the back of the cabinet with a convenient slide-out design.
- 4 PVC-coated wire shelves can be adjusted
- Clear-coated, corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner
- Self-closing doors stay open past 90 degrees for loading and unloading
- Recessed, 12-in. door handles save space in the aisle
- 1-piece, magnetic door gaskets snap in and out without tools
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet
- Stainless steel exterior sides, front, and top resist corrosion and scratches
- GalFan-coated steel back matches stainless steel surfaces
- 3-in. swivel castors
- 34-in. work height is ADA compliant
- Meets NSF/ANSI 7 standards for holding open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Large evaporator fan and guided airflow system ensure cold air is evenly distributed
- Evaporator is coated in corrosion-resistant epoxy
- Time-initiated, time-terminated defrost cycle runs automatically
- Condensing unit has a slide-out design for convenient access from the back
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 219⁄16 in. W x 16 in. D
- Overall: 483⁄8 in. W x 311⁄8 in. D x 333⁄4 in. H
- 3.2 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
ADA Compliant Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, stainless steel top & sides, (2) stainless steel doors, (4) shelves, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 34" working height, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®