Turbo Air TAMG-12 12" Gas Griddle - Manual, 3/4" Steel Plate, Natural Gas
The Turbo Air TACM-36 Radiance natural gas griddle uses one burner and natural gas to heat. The unit is turned on and off with an ergonomic knob, which is made of polyphenylene sulfide to withstand high temperatures. The efficient design heats up and recovers heat quickly while conserving gas.
The unit is constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel to withstand commercial use. Its griddle plate measures 3⁄4 inch thick and is constructed of polished steel for consistent heat distribution. The high backsplash and tapered sides help keep walls and surrounding areas free of food debris and grease. Stainless steel legs lift the Turbo Air TACM-36 Radiance natural gas griddle off the counter to prevent it from getting too hot.
- Heated by natural gas
- 1 U-shaped burner provides heat and uses 22,000 BTU
- Standing pilot is adjustable for controlling the gas flow
- Stainless steel construction offers durability and is easy to clean
- Polished steel griddle plate is 3⁄4 in. thick to resist warping
- High backsplash and tapered side splashes shield the surrounding area from grease and food debris
- Includes 2-in. stainless steel legs to prevent overheating
- Ergonomic on/off knob is made of polyphenylene sulfide for resistance to high temperatures
- 3⁄4-in. gas connector and gas pressure regulator are provided
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. W x 311⁄4 in. D x 141⁄2 in. H
- CSA sanitation and cCSAus Gas-Fired listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
Radiance Griddle, countertop, natural gas, 12"W x 30"D, stainless steel front & side, built-in stainless steel splash guard, 3/4" thick highly polished steel griddle plate, (1) burner, aluminized U shaped burners & manual controls for every 12", individual heat resistant on-off knob, 3" wide front grease trough, removable grease pan, bullnose stainless steel front extension, 2" stainless steel standard legs, regulator included, total 22,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation