Turbo Air TIOM-36RSRB-N 48" Horizontal Open Air Cooler w/ (3) Levels, 220v/1ph
The Turbo Air TIOM-36RSRB-N horizontal open-air cooler has three tiers—illuminated by LED lights—that store and merchandise prepackaged goods. Customers can grab items from the cooler while price tag rails inform them how much the items will cost. Its interior and exterior are black, and the attractive, round design promotes impulse buys.
To simplify installation, the Turbo Air TIOM-36RSRB-N self-serve merchandiser plugs into an outlet without requiring additional plumbing or equipment. Its self-contained compressor is more economical than a remote unit. It cleans itself daily by brushing away dirt automatically, ensuring the unit always operates at maximum capacity.
- 3 tiers have a total capacity of 25.6 cu. ft.
- Self-condensing condenser prevents dust accumulation
- LED lighting on the top panel and canopy conserves energy
- Glass sides maximize product visibility
- All-around access increases impulse buys
- Self-contained refrigeration system doesn't require plumbing
- Plug-in design simplifies installation
- Price tag rails display item prices
- Digital thermometer is solar powered
- Digital electronic thermostat monitors temperatures and offers a defrost control
- ABS bump guard liners prevent dings and dents
- Black interior and exterior
- Uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- cCSAus and CSA-Sanitation listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48 in. W x 841⁄8 in. D x 655⁄8 in. H
- 24.17 A, (6) 3⁄4 HP
- 220 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1181⁄8-in. cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
Island Display Self-Serve Refrigerated Merchandiser, 25.6 cu. ft. capacity, 48”W x 84-1/8”D x 65-5/8”H, self-contained, plug-in installation, self-cleaning condenser equipped, (3) tiers, LED interior lighting, solar powered digital thermometer, digital electronic thermostat with defrost control, ABS bump guard liners, price tag rails, black coated interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 220v/60/1-ph, (6) 3/4 HP, 24.17 amps, NEMA 6-30P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus (allow 8 week lead time for TIOM models)