Waring WCS250SV Manual Heavy Duty Slicer w/ 10" Knife - Aluminum, 120v
The Waring WCS250SV food slicer‘s 10-inch knife can handle basic slicing for meats, fruits, and vegetables, although it may not be sufficient for a high-volume kitchen or shop. Its cast aluminum carriage and base hold up against corrosion and offer a solid frame with which to slice. Because the motor is ventilated, this slicer runs with reduced overheating potential and little noise. The thickness of the blade is configurable to 0.59 inch or thinner.
- Cast aluminum base and carriage
- Tilt-out carriage
- Fixed blade improves slicing accuracy
- Slicing thickness can be set between 0 and 0.59 in.
- Ventilated motor decreases unit overheating and noise
- 10-in. blade is suitable for medium slicing work
- NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 20 in. W x 18 in. D x 15 in. H
- 1.1 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Food Slicer, 10" knife, cast aluminum base and carriage, high-efficiency, ventilated motor prevents overheating and runs quietly, belt driven with fixed blade, adjustable slicing thickness from 0–.59", Made in Italy, 120v/60/1ph, metallic silver, NSF