Waring WFG250 Single Commercial Panini Press w/ Cast Iron Smooth Plates, 120v
The Waring WFG250 panini grill has cast iron platens on the top and bottom. Because this material is heavier than aluminum, it presses products more efficiently and provides better heat retention. The platens are smooth without grooves, simplifying the cleaning process, but without these ridges the press does not impart grill marks onto product.
The handles resist heat and the top platen is auto-balanced to accept sandwiches as thick as 3 inches. The adjustable thermostat controls temperatures to 570 degrees Fahrenheit and indicator lights notify the user when the unit is powered on and ready to use. A removable drip tray is included on this Waring WFG250 commercial panini press for simple cleaning.
- Durable, brushed stainless steel body
- Heavy, cast iron platens retain heat
- Smooth platen design is simple to clean
- Heat-resistant handles reduce the risk of burns
- Auto-balanced, hinged top platen
- Accepts foods as thick as 3 in.
- Drip tray is removable for cleaning
- Thermostat is adjustable
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- On and ready indicator lights
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 14.5 in. x 11 in.
- Overall: 16 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 9.5 in. H
- 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Tostato Supremo™ Large Toasting Grill, electric, single, 14-1/2" x 11" cooking surface, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, flat cast iron plates, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amp, UL, NSF