Waring WGR240X 28" Electric Griddle w/ Thermostatic Controls - 1" Steel Plate, 240v/1ph
The Waring WGR240X electric griddle has a brushed stainless steel housing with a large grilling surface that evenly distributes heat. The 21-inch grease tray is fully removable for cleaning. To protect against spills and grease, the unit has a tall splash guard with tapered front-ends. The heat-resistant handles remain cool to the touch even during extended periods of use. The adjustable thermostat measures temperatures as high as 570 degrees Fahrenheit, and the indicator lights alert the user when the unit is on and ready.
- Brushed stainless steel housing with even heat distribution
- 21-in. fully removable grease tray
- Tall steel splash guards with tapered front-ends protect against grease and spills
- Handles resist heat during extended periods of use
- Adjustable thermostat
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Lights indicate when unit is on and ready
- 3,300 W
- 240 V/ 60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord
- Grilling surface dimensions: 24 in. x 16 in.
- Overall dimensions: 28 in. L x 22.25 in. W x 9.75 in. H
- ETLus listed; NSF certified
Countertop Electric Griddle — 24" x 16" Cooking Surface, 240V, 3300W (24" x 16" cooking surface), 240v/60/1-ph