Waring WIH400 Countertop Commercial Induction Cooktop w/ (1) Burner, 120v
The Waring WIH400 countertop induction cooktop operates when the magnetic field under the cooking surface comes in contact with induction-ready cookware. This connection causes electrons in the pan's metal to move rapidly, creating friction that generates heat. Induction heat is quicker and more efficient than traditional options, and it does not produce ambient heat in the kitchen since all of the heat stays in the pan. Because the cooking surface stays relatively cool to the touch, cooking with induction is safe.
This Waring WIH400 commercial induction cooktop has a large 11-inch by 11-inch cooking surface that is made of Schott® ceramic glass, which is durable and facilitates cleaning. To resist rust and withstand daily use, the rest of the unit is constructed of stainless steel. Operating the unit is straightforward with 12 temperature settings, ranging from 120 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and users can cook in two modes – a power mode for heating and a temperature mode for holding.
- Large 11-in. x 11-in. Schott ceramic glass cooktop is strong and eases cleaning
- Stainless steel construction resists rusting, denting, and scratching
- 12 temperature settings
- Temperature holding range: 120-500 degrees F
- 2 cook modes: power for heating and temperature for holding
- 10-hr. countdown timer
- Pan and small article detection enables operation only if there is an induction-ready pan on the cooktop
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 13 in. W x 16 in. D x 4 in. H
- 1800 W, 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Induction Range, countertop, single hob, 11" x 11" Schott® ceramic glass cooking top, touch controls, (12) temperature settings from 120°-500°F (79°-260°C), dual cooking modes: heat (power) & temp (hold), 10-hour countdown timer, pan detection, stainless steel construction, 120v/60/1-ph, 1.8kW, 15.0 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF