Waring WMB400X Single Mini Belgian Waffle Maker w/ Cast Aluminum Grids, 1200W
The Waring WMB400X mini Belgian waffle maker can craft four mini waffles at a time and as many as 100 waffles per hour. Its rotary feature ensures waffles are baked and browned evenly, providing consistency to breakfast establishments or other restaurants with waffles on the menu. The plates are triple coated with nonstick material, preventing waffles from adhering and ripping during removal. This simplifies plate cleaning because they don't have caked-on, hard-to-scrub batter on them.
Green and red lights indicate when the Waring WMB400X Belgian waffle maker heats up, and an audible chime sounds when waffles are finished. A light and chime inform users when it’s ready to cook. Thus, users can walk away from the waffle maker to tend to other kitchen duties. To expedite cleaning, the unit has a removable drip tray that catches batter overflow, keeping it off the countertop.
- Creates 4 small waffles at a time
- Produces (100) 1-in.-thick waffles per hr.
- Rotary feature browns and bakes food evenly
- Nonstick plates are triple coated to facilitate cleaning
- LED indicators show when the unit heats up and is ready to bake
- Chimes when it is ready to cook and when the waffle is finished
- Drip tray catches overflowing batter
- Housing is heavy duty and die cast
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 10.5 in. W x 17 in. D x 8.5 in. H
- 1200 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Mini Belgian Waffle Maker, single, bakes (4) mini waffles at a time, up to (100) 1" thick waffles per hour, rotary feature, power & ready-to-bake LED indicators & audio chime signal, non-stick plates, heavy duty die cast housing, removable drip tray, 120v/60/1-ph, 1.2kW, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF