Waring WPG150 Single Commercial Panini Press w/ Cast Iron Grooved Plates, 120v
The Waring WPG150 panini press has cast iron plates that are built to withstand frequent use. Its plates are grooved to create grill marks on product, and the rest of the unit is made of durable stainless steel. A drip tray captures grease and particles, while the hinged, auto-balanced top plate can be used with food as thick as 3 inches. Handles on the unit resist heat to prevent burns.
- Grooved, durable cast iron plates
- Durable stainless steel body
- Removable drip tray collects grease and particles
- Top plate has an auto-balancing feature for 3-in.-thick foods
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Power and ready indicator lights
- Heat-resistant handles reduce burn risk
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 9.25 in. x 9.75 in.
- Overall: 11.5 in. L x 15.5 in. W x 9.25 in. H
- 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Panini Perfetto™ Compact Panini Grill, electric, single, 9-1/4" x 9-3/4" cooking surface, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, ribbed cast iron plates, adjustable thermostat 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF