Waring WPG250 Single Commercial Panini Press w/ Cast Iron Grooved Plates, 120v
Since this Waring WPG250 commercial panini press has ribbed cast iron plates, grill marks are left on sandwiches, tortillas, burgers, and more. Liquid and crumbs collect in a drip tray that is removable to simplify disposal. The top plate is hinged to accommodate foods as thick as 3 inches, and both plates have an auto-balancing design that settles flat on top of food for efficient cooking. Reducing the risk of injury, the heat-resistant handle avoids burning users.
The Waring WPG250 panini grill's thermostat goes as high as 570 degrees Fahrenheit, and the unit features power and ready indicator lights for straightforward operation. Made of stainless steel, its body withstands heavy use and is quick to clean.
- Ribbed cast iron plates withstand heavy use and create grill marks
- Drip tray is removable to facilitate disposing of debris and grease
- Brushed stainless steel body resists corrosion
- Auto-balancing top plate can be used for foods as thick as 3 in.
- Thermostat is adjustable to a maximum of 570 degrees F
- Power and ready indicator lights display status
- Heat-resistant handles reduce the risk of burns
- UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 16 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 9.5 in. H
- 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Panini Supremo™ Large Panini Grill, electric, single, 14-1/2" x 11" cooking surface, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, ribbed cast iron plates, adjustable thermostat 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF